Collaborating for collective impact, giving engagement
Charitable Words is a unique 501(c)(3) organization, partnering – not competing- with other nonprofits in collaborative projects.
Then, your charitable giving is leveraged with collective action.
Nonprofits – the fastest growing sector in our economy – are being called to lead positive social impact, but too often without resources and staffing needed. We connect them with Charitable Words Scholars, students from many fields of study who share a passion for purpose.
‘Learning and Lending a Hand’ internships and special assignments assist students and graduates with education expenses and help nonprofits get those jobs done. Student experiences – and returns on investments of your charitable giving – are enriched by a network of volunteer professional advisors and pro bono resources.
We report the collective impact here, and help nonprofits shape and share their stories with important audiences on the right platforms.
Board of directors:
- Jack Greiner, attorney, Graydon Head law firm, chair
- Elissa Yancey, Education Associate Professor, University of Cincinnati, vice chair
- Crystal Faulkner, CPA, Cooney, Faulkner & Stevens, LLC
- Jamie White, ArtsPass Manager, ArtsWave
- Tom Callinan, Editor and director, Charitable Words
Contact Charitable Words: